Welcome to Kira's Blog! have fun here.Follow me and leave a tag │FollowDashboard│ to enlarge the page press Ctrl and scroll ur mouse
*叶诗嗒部落格*
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS Tutorial Credits

Sally's Song
Tuesday, September 20, 2011 • 10:00:00 PM • 0 comments
要一介绍一首歌叫Sally's Song
有几个歌手唱过~
叶诗比较喜欢AmyLee的版本
歌声很好噢~
歌词也很有Feel很伤心哦
要听请
〉〉点击这里〈〈


歌词
I sense there's something in the wind
That seems like tragedy's at hand
And though I'd like to stand by him
Can't shake this feeling that I have
The worst is just around the bend

And does he notice my feelings for him?
And will he see how much he means to me?
I think it's not to be
What will become of my dear friend
Where will his actions lead us then?
Although I'd like to join the crowd
In their enthusiastic cloud
Try as I may, it doesn't last

And will we ever end up together?
No, I think not, it's never to become
For I am not the one




=叶诗=

Labels:



PASTFUTURE

Status

hover the picture to watch the status~
划过图片观看状态~



online

Tanslate



Music



GIVE ME YOUR WORDS



BLOG ARCHIVE