Welcome to Kira's Blog! have fun here.Follow me and leave a tag │FollowDashboard│ to enlarge the page press Ctrl and scroll ur mouse
*叶诗嗒部落格*
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS Tutorial Credits

an english post~XD
Saturday, October 22, 2011 • 12:48:00 PM • 0 comments
I just testing for my english writing skill....wakaka~~XD
Today I wake up in the morning , after that I go to take a morning shower...
After taking the shower,
I eat my breakfast with my mother while my father was preparing his own breakfast-"quacker oat"
My mom buy a chinese food named "che chong fan" it quite delicious.
Next , I back to my room and staring practice some magic trick skill.
This practice notice me that I forgot to write my yesterday outing event.
the event is at this post second wall~^w^
that all I wan to write~
actually ~I'm very hope I can write better English~
but unfortunately my English writing is very worst~T^T

=叶诗=

Labels:



PASTFUTURE

Status

hover the picture to watch the status~
划过图片观看状态~



online

Tanslate



Music



GIVE ME YOUR WORDS



BLOG ARCHIVE